Six former McCauley beauty salons repurposed as vaccination centres – each with capacity for up to 200 vaccinations daily
McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy is delighted to announce that six of our community pharmacies have been selected by the Health Executive Authority (HSE) to act as Covid-19 vaccination centres in support of the national mass vaccination programme currently underway.
We have repurposed six of our former beauty salons into vaccinations centres, each of which will have the capacity for up to 200 vaccinations daily. The centres are:
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy, Redmond Square, Wexford
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy, Court street Enniscorthy, Wexford
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy, Douglas Shopping Centre, Cork
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy, Blackpool Shopping Centre, Cork
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy, Fermoy Medical Hall, Cork
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy, Fairgreen Shopping Centre, Carlow
A number of community pharmacies throughout the country have been selected to support the national vaccination roll out programme. It is envisaged that the programme will commence next month in community pharmacies throughout the country. The HSE is currently exploring the possibility of using the Pfizer vaccine. We are fully prepared to provide the vaccination service for all vaccine types and have a pre-registration facility available to the public.
Commenting, Shane O’Neill, Superintendent Pharmacist of McCauley said: “McCauley continues to play an important role in the communities in which we operate during the pandemic. We are delighted to play our part in the ongoing battle against Covid-19 and to get the country fully open in the coming period.”
Pre-Register your interest in availing priority notifications on the vaccine availability in our McCauley Pharmacy Vaccination Centres HERE.