We’ve all heard that real beauty comes from within. Here are some insider tools to boost the glow, vitality and youthful appearance of your whole self.
Yes, your shampoo and conditioner can give you shiny, glossy locks, but did you know that really strong, healthy hair starts from within.
Getting the right vitamins and minerals will improve the look and condition of your hair, giving it vitality, sheen and bounce.
A great place to start is with a multivitamin, pepped with an active B complex.
- B Vitamins help hair growth
- Vitamin D opens follicles for hair growth
- Vitamin E enhances the shine and bounce
- Niacin increases circulation for growth
- Iron encourages growth
- Magnesium strengthens hair
- Zinc helps hair to hold onto it’s natural colour
Our nails can be a great indicator as to how healthy we are on the inside. A daily supplement is a super easy was to feed our body with the right nutrients. If you don’t have a moon on your fingernails you may have a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Biotin and Vitamin B7 are really good helpers when it comes to maintaining protein production.
- Nail growth, appearance and strength can all be improved by taking these vitamins alongside Lysine, as they all help to build the proteins that healthy nails need.
While moisturising from the outside is important for skin health and hydration, adding nutrients to the inside is just as important. Starting your day with a vitamin and mineral supplement may help your skin to look great and stay healthy, young and vibrant.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the skins cells from oxidation, this helps to reduce wrinkles and guard against premature ageing. It’s also super at improving the appearance of scars and blemishes.
- Biotin helps to keep skin looking healthy and glowing.
- Niacin releases energy from food, allowing our skin to get the best benefits throughout the day.
- Riboflavin keeps our skin and eyes healthy.
- Vitamin A supports skin repair.
- Vitamin C is another antioxidant that supports skin strength, as it helps with collagen formation. It’s one of the key ingredients in many moisturisers, even better to get it working from the inside out.
- Zinc helps our skin to stay strong.
The great thing is many of the vitamins double job <see Vitamin E, Biotin & Niacin> so a multivitamin really is a great multi-tasker!
Here are some great multi-vitamins which are packed with the nutrients that your body needs to stay glowing from the inside out!