So pretty in a Zuhair Murad fairytale ballgown, Lancôme Ambassadress Lily Collins looked every inch the Hollywood Starlet at the 74th Golden Globe Awards this week.
Lily’s makeup artist was Fiona Stiles, and she explains how she wanted to “do a look that was beautiful but also bod and modern”. Fiona details here how you can achieve this look using the following Lancôme products.
- After prepping the skin with Lancôme Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum I lightly evened out Lily’s skin with Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation in 110 Ivoire C and brightened with the Lancôme Effacernes Concealer in Ivoire.
- Keeping the look light and fresh was paramount so I used Lancôme Blush Subtil in Aplum, a soft dusty pink, on the cheeks for a timeless, romantic feel.
- Lily’s brows are incredible, so I mostly leave them alone. I just filled in the arches ever so slightly.
- On the eyes I wanted to create shape but still maintain a light and airy look, so I actually used a Lancôme lip pencil, Le Lipstick in Natural Mauve, with the Lancome Blush Subtil in Aplum dusted over it to create a wash of colour on the eyes.
- Under the brows, I used Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in Pink Pearls to blend the colours.
- She has stunning lashes, so a coat or two of mascara does the trick. Using a jet black Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara gives the perfect flirty lash. I skipped the bottom lashes to keep the look fresh.
- Last but not least, I wanted the lips to be powdery matte, just an intense stamp of red, so I used the Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge in Souvenir and dusted a touch of loose powder to take away any shine from the lip.