Over the last number of years, waxing has become a very popular and common method of hair removal, but there are still so many women who have never tried it and therefore the whole experience seems very daunting to them.
If you have never tried waxing before or tried it once and had a bad experience, here’s everything you need to know:
- If you have hair that you are conscious or uncomfortable with then waxing is a great alternative to shaving. This is because it removes the hair from the root unlike shaving which basically cuts the hair at skin level meaning that within a few hours you may already start to feel the stubble of the hair growing back.
- Waxing is a much longer lasting form of hair removal so you won’t need to wax again for up to 4 weeks.
- The extra bonus of waxing is that it also exfoliates your skin!
- Over time with continuous waxing you will start to see a noticeable thinning in the hair meaning that the hair actually grows back thinner.
- If you have never been waxed before you shouldn’t be nervous as our waxing specialists are fully trained and perform this treatment every single day so please don’t feel embarrassed in any way
Now is the perfect time to book your waxing appointment as there is 25% off ALL Waxing throughout February!! See link here for contact details or to book online…